Join Team Victim Support for the 2018 Auckland Marathon!
Each year, Victim Support’s dedicated volunteers help almost 35,000 people affected by crime, trauma, and suicide to piece their lives back together.
In 2017, our awesome charity runners raised over $20,000 for Victim Support’s vital service. This year, we want you to join us and become a Victim Support charity runner for the ASB Auckland Marathon on Sunday 28 October 2018!
How to join
To become a Victim Support charity runner, simply click the join link below to create your personal sponsorship page and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your free race entry!
As a Team Fundraiser You will receive:
- Free entry into the event distance of your choice – 5km, 12km, half & full marathon
- Free official Team Victim Support Manaaki Tāngata event shirt
- Free entry for refreshments for you & your supporters to our post-event celebration & hospitality area at the Team Victim Support Manaaki Tāngata Marquee
- Free training plans & expert advice from @BodyBlast gym
- Team Victim Support Manaaki Tāngata certificate of appreciation
- ASB Auckland Marathon Medal
Register now, or contact Robyn for more information at email@example.com or on 027 705 6562.